Photos!!!


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Apr 2, 2012

Transfers!!!

Guess what everyone! I'm transferring!!! I'm now going to be serving in St. Martin ~ I will leave Grenada on Wednesday morning and arrive in St. Martin roughly 4 hours later after a few layovers on random islands in the Caribbean.  I'm looking forward to meeting new people, getting to know new places and having new experiences.  I will miss all of my friends that I've made here in Grenada a lot, but I know that the Lord will take care of them.  I love them very much and I want them all to know that.  I will think of them and pray for them always.  I'm excited for Sister Udall and her new companion because they have many investigators who are prepared and will likely be getting baptized in the coming weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment