Photos!!!


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Jul 26, 2011

Nervous Anticipation!

Oh my goodness! I looked up the MTC website to see if they had my entry date posted. They did and I found out I enter the MTC at 1:25pm on August 17th! This is totally crazy! I can't believe that it is so close that I actually know the time I go in! I have the nervous butterflies again just like I did the day I opened my call! If you can't tell, I'm very excited!!! ;-) (I seem to be over-using exclamation points lol) I've got my farewell talk topic and I've been working on that too. Life is getting crazy busy now! I feel like there is still so much to do and so little time to do it in! But, I know that if I had another 6 months to prepare, I would still feel the same way LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment