Photos!!!


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Jul 30, 2011

It's Getting Closer!!

I can hardly believe that I get home from Florida in 12 days and I go into the MTC in 18 days!!! This also means that I turn 23 in 13 days and I get my MTC address for my birthday!! :-D Holy Cow! Time is passing by so fast! I still have so much to do! I ordered my shoes, and they arrived at my house yesterday, so that's one more thing I can check off of my to-do list. I have to start packing up my stuff here in Orlando and making sure I can fit my things into my suitcases LOL. My farewell talk is almost written... I have quotes and stories, now I just need to arrange them with my thoughts so they are coherent and will fit into the 20 minute limit I was given. Right now, I think I have so many things I can say with my topic I could probably speak for an hour. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment