Photos!!!


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Aug 9, 2011

One Week!!!

It still hasn't hit me yet that I will be on a mission in 8 days. I can't believe that I go into the MTC one week from tomorrow! I have two shifts left at the Jungle Cruise - 6 hours tonight and 12 hours tomorrow. I'm really glad I finished writing my farewell talk last week on my last day off. I haven't had much time too work on it the last few days. I've been working for the last 7 days straight, so with these last 2, that makes 9 days straight. Its crazy insane! I hope these crazy schedules here at Disney don't make getting used to the mission schedule too difficult. I really just realized yesterday that my birthday is this Friday LOL.
I'm super excited! I have almost everything packed up and ready to go. I just have to pack up my backpack with my books/electronics I'm taking on the plane and whatever else doesn't fit into a box to ship home. I can't wait to be with my family again for a few days before the mission. I'm also looking forward to going to the temple with my parents again before I leave. I still can hardly believe that time has gone by so fast. I'm definitely going to miss my friends that I've made while I've been here in Orlando working at Walt Disney World, but I know that we are going to try and keep in touch. Thank goodness for Facebook ;-) LOL I don't know how I'd be able to keep in touch with my friends from all over the world otherwise.
I can't wait to finally be in the MTC because I'm so ready to be there.

Let the countdown begin!

1 comment:

  1. We can hardly wait to get you here, too. Enjoy the food at the MTC, but remember, you are needed here in the West Indies Mission . . . so hurry!
    SISTER SAPPINGTON

    ReplyDelete