Photos!!!


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Oct 10, 2011

Awesome P-Day

Today was a great day! This morning we had a district activity and we went to hike La Soufrière (the volcano here in St. Vincent) We woke up this morning at 3:00 so that we could meet the Elders and the Senior couple at 3:45 and we headed on our great adventure.  It was still dark when we got to the base of the volcano at 5:00 but the sun started rising just as we started our hike.  The Elders and Sister Shrestha and I made it to the top around 8:00 (I think) but it was really fun! It was a pretty steep hike in some places but I really enjoyed it.  Hopefully I have enough time to load a few pictures from the hike onto my blog today. Anyway, it was tons of fun and I would love to have the opportunity to do that again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment